Set near the Singel canal, Hotel NH City Centre Amsterdam is the perfect jumping-off point for those wishing to explore in the heart of the city — especially art, history and culture enthusiasts. Within walking distance, you’ll find the famous Anne Frank House, National Monument, the hip Jordaan neighborhood and more. Cozy, serene guest rooms await after a busy day of sightseeing so you can rest up and recharge for more fun ahead!Hotel features:
• Breakfast restaurant and The Patio cafe-bar, plus 24-hour Open Bar vending machine for snacks and drinks.
• Fitness center.
• Easily walkable to the Anne Frank House, National Monument, Nieuwe Kerk (New Church) and other attractions.
• Proximity to transit, with a tram stop right outside the front door.
• Located beside renowned D'Vijff Vlieghen restaurant.
• Indoor and off-site parking available (may be at an additional cost).Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra rollaway bed may be available; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child age 11 years or younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Seating area.
• Private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.
• Hairdryer and slippers to use during your stay.
• In-room selection of pillows.
• Flat-screen cable television.
• In-room safe.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Hotel NH City Centre Amsterdam
Amsterdam 1012 VX, The Netherlands
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.